1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Continuum vs FascinateGeneral

1. Sweet Chaos

Sweet Chaos Well-Known Member

I read another thread on this site saying that the Fascinate was much better than the Continuum, but the only reason given was the screen size. I was wondering, other than screen size (and ticker, obviously), if there's much of a difference between the phones. Also, to anyone who has experience with both, does having the ticker on the bottom cause the Continuum to use more battery life than the Fascinate?

Advertisement
  2. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

The two phones are almost identical to oneanother software wise

Really if you want the ticker you d get the continuum...if you want a monster screen you d get the fascinate.

I can only speak to battery life on the fascinate.......its really good
  3. Weudel

Weudel Well-Known Member

No problem getting through the day with the Continuum, and that's about all you can ask for from a smartphone battery... I believe the Fascinate comes with a 16GB MicroSD, while the Continuum comes with an 8... but that's reaching pretty far to get differences...

On Black Friday, the biggest difference was $100... Which is why I ended up with the Continuum.

The Fascinate is both more popular and more similar to the other Galaxy S phones, so it will have a better selection of custom ROMs, if you're into that.

Yeh, that's about it.
  4. Sweet Chaos

Sweet Chaos Well-Known Member

Awesome! They are both really nice looking phones and each have features that I like haha. Thanks for the info =)