Controlling what syncs to your x10Support

Last Updated:

1. jack frost

jack frost Member This Topic's Starter

So I was about to come on here and ask you people how to use media go to sync my music without it syncing my videos (which take up too bloody much space on my phone).

My partner saw me typing and simply explained how to do it so now I'm all good for that question.

I was then left with the thought that someone else might want to know how to do it and so just in case I'm not the only complete noob on the site with a phone I'm going to post instructions for PC.

First go into your Windows Explorer and find "my documents". once there right click on "my videos", go down to "new" and click "folder.

I named my folder "sync videos"

Now go into media go and right click the bar on the left called "library" and click "Manage Library Folders"

In order to stop media go from syncing my phone with every video on my computer I simply selected and clicked "remove" for both "myname/videos" and "public/videos"

I then clicked "add" and found my file called "sync videos" and clicked ok.

at this point I then turned syncing back on with the following steps:

1)right click "phone card (e:)" and choose "device preferences"

2)under General I checked the box under "recent media" that was titled "synchronize recent media with device"

and that's it. I couldn't find these instructions anywhere else and if this is duplicate I'm sorry but there is so much helpful stuff on the site that i wanted to contribute as well and benefit from it.

thanks

Advertisement