• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Convert backup assistant contacts to google contacts?

I have a Droid Bionic (not rooted) and I could use some help figuring out how to convert all of my old Back-up Assistant contacts to Google contacts.
I started using things like MightyText and back-up assistant contacts don't show up with their contact names (just their numbers).

I've never had anything but trouble with back-up assistant anyway, on some of my old phones it would hide some contacts inside of others and duplicate the last names on them every time it backed up, making everybody's name read like : John Smith Smith Smith Smith Smi. So I just want to convert all of my old contacts in my phone that are stored as back-up assistant contacts to google contacts without going through one-by-one, deleting, and creating new contacts.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones