Cooking

Last Updated:

1. coolbone

coolbone Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, so I've spent the past three or so days scouring the internet for tutorials and there's some stuff, but I wondered if you guys had anything.
    I know they say develop an app first, but I'd really like to just get a comfortable rom of my own first, and then learn from there.

I have my dual boot ubuntu/windows 7. The kitchen is set up on ubuntu along with eclipse (that I'm not sure particularly works atm). Are there any emulator tips you guys have? Or should I just return to backups as I mess around and squash bugs?

What does this community have to say? :)

From my Incredible Drooooiiiiiid.

Advertisement
  2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Dammit I knew I shouldn't have thrown away that secret decoder ring from the box of Lucky Charms. I have no idea what you just said. :D

3. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

You should first do the one that inspires you to make do.

Understanding the other plan to put another on your computer then, be sure to plug in the following.

"for your health"

4. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

Is this an excerpt from an e-mail my old boss sent me? He's from India for what it's worth.

5. MrGoodCat

MrGoodCat Well-Known Member

cooking in winmo was cake compared to android...or so it seems. i have done quite a bit a searching myself, and hit a wall when i read i needed linux. i do have a spare atom comp that i could install it on. just don't have the time.

but i would love to see a tutorial posted with instructions specific to the incredible. i have seen people take other peoples roms and change minor things...thats really all i want to do, add all my own apps from the get go...and possibly theme it.

so yeah, any devs here have any advice or would be willing to do a write up? it would be much appreciated!