cool new theme for mytouch 4gTips

1. buckeyedroid

buckeyedroid Well-Known Member

i came across this really cool "new theme" for the mytouch 4g and
    thought i would share. this app ONLY works on the mytouch 4g.
    it is called androidian, and after you install it, go into settings>personalize>
    themes, and it will be in there. it has a cool wallpaper and makes some
    cool green changes.
    MyTouch 4G Theme - Androidian - Android app on AppBrain

Advertisement
    :
    Ice Cake likes this.
  2. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Been using this theme for weeks now. Even made a modified version of the original. Androidian is great! I just wanted it a little different. Plus the dev was awesome answering my questions, he is very helpful.
  3. buckeyedroid

buckeyedroid Well-Known Member

sorry if it is old news, i hadn't seen it before
  4. behold_this

No no I'm not saying that...no offense meant. just another endorsement of a great theme.
  5. Madwolf27

Madwolf27 Well-Known Member

What did you change? I'm curious :)
  6. behold_this

Took out all the circuitry accents and mixed in elements of the carrera theme and removed the highlights around the app names on the home screen.
  7. EmceeGeek

EmceeGeek Well-Known Member

8. Madwolf27

Madwolf27 Well-Known Member

That sounds very very cool, willing to share?
  9. behold_this

I'll ask the dev if that's ok with him as it is his work...i just swapped out the png's. The source for the theme is on tmobiles github page for those that want to take a stab at making their own. I'm working on building my own but so far loading it causes com.tmobile.thememanager process to force close. :( its still a work in progress...
  10. Johnny Doomzday

Johnny Doomzday Well-Known Member

cool
  11. moontz

moontz Member

Anybody know if that black circuitry wallpaper (on home screen for this theme) is available without the green android guy? Anyone see it available for download?
  12. behold_this

Just an FYI...a great new theme just dropped here. Check it out if you are looking for other stock theme options.
    dasudevil and LunchBB like this.
  13. L0z3

L0z3 New Member

Any news:confused:??
  14. horspowr89

horspowr89 Member

Really like this theme. For some reason after the gingerbread update on the mytouch 4G the theme does not fully download and work on the phone. Any ideas?
  15. horspowr89

horspowr89 Member

When I go to load the theme, it tells me. Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size. dont know why this is doing this. Only thing that has changed it the gingerbread update. Any ideas?
  16. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

That's what changed the update. The theme changes are supported only for the 2.2 software. Hopefully they can fix the issue or update their apps because they were the best replacements out there (if you wanted to stay stock that is)