• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Cool site for our Incredibles!

Hi Everyone, Lurking like old times...I'm super busy during summers...Anyway, Still have the Incredible. Still loving it!:D

A couple of things I've found that has helped...The low on space fun. Found the app the was doing it to me. Weather Bug. I used to force stop everything and delete all my texts, yada yada. One day I was patient (cue the cough) and I don't know how/why but deleted that app only. Ive never had the warning come up again and I have over 1000 messages total that I haven't HAD to delete.

I also found a website today that has a ton of Incredible accesories really cheap.
<LI class="product orderItem first ">Items Ordered:
360 Degree Rotatable Car Windshield Holder Suction Mount with Air Vent Attatchment for HTC Droid Incredible

Unit Price: $3.10 Item Total: $3.10 Quantity: 1
<LI class="product orderItem ">Items Ordered:
HTC Droid Incredible - 3 Pack of Premium Soft Silicone Gel Skin Cover Cases (Yellow, Clear, Neon Green) for HTC Droid Incredible

Unit Price: $9.99 Item Total: $9.99 Quantity: 1
Rapid Travel Home Wall Charger (CLA) for HTC Droid Incredible

Unit Price: $0.01 Item Total: $0.01 Quantity: 1
Items Ordered:
Premium Quality LCD Screen Protector for HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon Wireless)

Unit Price: $0.01 Item Total: $0.01

All for a grand total w/ shipping for $20.

www.accessoryexport.com

:D
Thats all I got, Thanks for listening, Back to enjoying my trolling!

Reactions: DaDeeva and Wotan
Hi Everyone, Lurking like old times...I'm super busy during summers...Anyway, Still have the Incredible. Still loving it!:D

A couple of things I've found that has helped...The low on space fun. Found the app the was doing it to me. Weather Bug. I used to force stop everything and delete all my texts, yada yada. One day I was patient (cue the cough) and I don't know how/why but deleted that app only. Ive never had the warning come up again and I have over 1000 messages total that I haven't HAD to delete.

I also found a website today that has a ton of Incredible accesories really cheap.
<LI class="product orderItem first ">Items Ordered:
360 Degree Rotatable Car Windshield Holder Suction Mount with Air Vent Attatchment for HTC Droid Inc

Unit Price: $3.10 Item Total: $3.10 Quantity: 1
  • [URL="http://androidforums.com/www-accessoryexport-com/d3d3LmFjY2Vzc29yeWV4cG9ydC5jb20/vieworders?ie=UTF8&appAction=ViewOrdersCancelForm&appActionToken=X6OONnxHQ6vDnnYj2FO5lgXZe7HXEj3D&orderId=103-4048169-6903466"]Change Quantities or Delete
HTC Droid Incredible - 3 Pack of Premium Soft Silicone Gel Skin Cover Cases (Yellow, Clear, Neon Green) for HTC Droid Incredible

Unit Price: $9.99 Item Total: $9.99 Quantity: 1
Rapid Travel Home Wall Charger (CLA) for HTC Droid Incredible[

Unit Price: $0.01 Item Total: $0.01 Quantity: 1
Items Ordered:
Premium Quality LCD Screen Protector for HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon Wireless)

Unit Price: $0.01 Item Total: $0.01

All for a grand total w/ shipping for $20.

www.accessoryexport.com

:D
Thats all I got, Thanks for listening, Back to enjoying my trolling!

Can you charge your Inc in the car mount?

Upvote 0
Not a fan of those car mounts. I bought a Tetrax Xway (works on any phone with any case, minus the shoddy grip) and haven't looked back.

Tetrax - XWAY, EGO, GEO, FIX, FIXWAY, XCASE - Tetrax - XWAY, EGO, GEO, FIX, FIXWAY, XCASE

The below video is from one of our own forum members.
TETRAX - XWAY and FIX - YouTube

I really like the tetrax also, but for $3 dollars,? and not having anything since I got it at release. I mostly found the site looking for a new case/protector because mine cracked in a wierd spot and was falling off. I was just looking for something cheap because I do like the HD/Vigor coming out.

Upvote 0
Thank you SO much! I've been getting the same "Low on Space" message, even when I've got gigabytes of free space both on internal storage and on SD card. And yep, recently installed WeatherBug Elite a few months ago. I really like the WeatherBug interface, but if this keeps up, it's going in the dumpster.

Reactions: DieselBDC
Upvote 0
Not a fan of those car mounts. I bought a Tetrax Xway (works on any phone with any case, minus the shoddy grip) and haven't looked back.

Yes, I totally agree on the Tetrax. I got the GEO model, which is way smaller than the X-Way version, but just as functional. And like the X-Way version, it's easy to transfer it from one car to another, if necessary (like for long trips in a friend's car). Awesome. Holds it up front right where you need it for Google Navigation, etc. Never had a prob with the adhesive coming loose from my black silicone case, either.

$25 and worth every penny. Best accessory I ever got for my Incredible.

Upvote 0
I really like the tetrax also, but for $3 dollars,? and not having anything since I got it at release. I mostly found the site looking for a new case/protector because mine cracked in a wierd spot and was falling off. I was just looking for something cheap because I do like the HD/Vigor coming out.

I'm sure you meant $30. Regardless, $30 and works on every phone you get in the future, or $15-$25 for a mount that is specific to your phone and needs to be swapped out?

I'll take the slightly higher one-time cost.

Upvote 0

Tetrax - XWAY, EGO, GEO, FIX, FIXWAY, XCASE - Tetrax - XWAY, EGO, GEO, FIX, FIXWAY, XCASE

The below video is from one of our own forum members.
TETRAX - XWAY and FIX - YouTube

Yeah I have the same cheapie mount and the suction cup is useless and you can't charge, thanks for the website, though I might be interested in some other things on there. I bought a used profit one and am pretty happy, although it doesn't have the charging thing.

Upvote 0
Yeah I have the same cheapie mount and the suction cup is useless and you can't charge, thanks for the website, though I might be interested in some other things on there. I bought a used profit one and am pretty happy, although it doesn't have the charging thing.

Then you don't have the one I posted, because there isn't a suction cup. You're thinking of something else.

I can charge my phone just fine, just have to plug it in.

Upvote 0
I'm sure you meant $30. Regardless, $30 and works on every phone you get in the future, or $15-$25 for a mount that is specific to your phone and needs to be swapped out?

I'll take the slightly higher one-time cost.

Nope, not a misquote on the price...Three dollars!:eek:

And I also like that it has the neck. The tetrax on my car wouldn't face it enough towards me to my liking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones