COOLEST App I've Seen in a While

Last Updated:

1. 2guys1droid

2guys1droid Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Well-Known Member

What was really cool is that was 1 st flashvideo for me...

3. ricksievers

ricksievers Well-Known Member

one I found is an app called "Poynt". I think it comes in handy.

4. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

"my brother is doing something shady in this room"

bwa haa haa.. who wants pictures of that :eek:

anyway, no real world utility for this since you have to press start on the phone and then walk away and what? hope you can then send the command to your phone in time before it times out? or does it endlessly stay on until it gets a command? either way, nifty app, but not that useful.

want to review a truly stout app that has real world utility? Tasker

5. antwonjenkins

antwonjenkins Well-Known Member

Neat idea but useless (IMO). Camera still makes the shutter sound so how sneaky or SECuRET would that be? Especially when the person would hear that noise and then pick up your phone and read the text you sent, look at the pic or vid on the SD card, and then email you back sayin your a douche and they're breaking your phone. BUT I guess it would come in handy if you had no arms and needed to take awesome pictures so you built (or I guess bought since you have no arms to build w/ but i guess maybe you could use your feet) anyway you have a robot and you need to take pictures. you could send the robot a SECuRET txt to take the picture for you! but if you did have a robot i hope it would be badass enough to take its own pictures w/ its own camera and send you an email using its own email account.

6. 2guys1droid

2guys1droid Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah like I said, just fun to play around with. Developer has some work to do but very nice start.

Gonna start a seperate thread on this, but another AWSOME app we just reviewed today is called Fake-Call Me. I'm sure you guys have heard about similar apps but this one really takes the cake.

Review/Tutorial: 2 Guys 1 Droid: App Review: Fake-Call Me

Enjoy!