LoveMyPhone Well-Known Member

It isn't on my Sprint GS III. :(

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Which s3 do you have?
  3. kkudi

kkudi Well-Known Member

international version - rooted - latest stock firmware unbranded.
  4. kkudi

kkudi Well-Known Member

Nope - just go into contacts and scroll down to the very end. you should be able to see Set Custom Vibration pattern or something like that
    jroyjohnson likes this.
  5. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Roms like omega and wanam have them built in
  6. Scotty66

Scotty66 Member

When browsing an internet web page tap the screen and hold your finger down for a few seconds. It opens a tiny magnifying glass so you can zoom on small areas of the page.
    Darkax likes this.
  7. scooter1942

scooter1942 Well-Known Member

tap on a contact, and scroll to the bottom. the last two sections should be "Ringtone" and "Vibration pattern". when you tap on "Vibration pattern", the center button at the bottom should say "Create" :)
    jroyjohnson likes this.
  8. asr10 user

asr10 user Member

You CAN use both swipe to unlock with the quick launch icons and set a pin /password. First set swipe to unlock to on. Then change to pin number to unlock. Then there should be a box to select use pin with swipe. Works great.

I also didn't know you could remove quick launch apps. So from my lock screen I have the camera and a flashlight.
  9. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

You don't even need a flashlight shortcut if you use Tiny Flashlight + LED

To turn on the flashlight all you need to do is shake the phone from the lock screen, and shake it to turn it off again, without the need to input your security lock pattern or pin :)
    SAL8116 likes this.
  10. SAL8116

SAL8116 Well-Known Member

Was looking for a Flashlight app. Thanks!
  11. exwifeusesiphone

exwifeusesiphone Well-Known Member

I have to say...the Samsung stock video player is pretty awesome. I love the animated previews, and it can play ANYTHING I throw it at.

An only on Android moment today - went to accompany a friend studying at a cafe, got bored of reading my book on the Kindle app, so I went to see how Android torrenting works. Installed a torrent downloader, went to a common site, to get a certain common video, and roughly 5 mins later was watching a very funny show...Got pretty good download speeds, though my area isn't the best, about 850k/s...
  12. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Looks like I've missed this one.... Where exactly is the option to turn this feature on? Didn't see it under Motion.
  13. djedgarftw

djedgarftw Well-Known Member

It's in the apps options not the phones
  14. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

Yes. Open app > tap on circle in top right corner > settings (spanners) > LED Light section > Shake on Lock Screen : On
    eddiesleftfoot likes this.
  15. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Just realized, you want me to install Tiny Flashlight.:D
  16. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

:D

It is a cool app. You can type in some text and it will convert it into morse code and flash it out for you. I use this feature all the time. Saves on data charges. Blackberry Messenger... Pah!
  17. jroyjohnson

jroyjohnson Well-Known Member

Thanks you! I knew it must have been something I was overlooking. I was diving into edit right from the contact screen. Never bothered to scroll down. Thanks again.
  18. thedude417

thedude417 Member

I have seen a few ppl mention that Bluetooth is not compatible when the AUX cable is plugged in. This is not true for me... I have Bluetooth in my car and lisen to music on my phone via AUX cable ALL the time.
  19. thequeenscheese

thequeenscheese Well-Known Member

how do i access/turn this feature on? do i need to do anything on pc side?
  20. thequeenscheese

also i cant seem to find the briefing option in alarms? (using alamclock extreme as i need multiple alarm option)??
  21. alexander323bc

alexander323bc Well-Known Member

I know its in the regular app. Just click on it and scroll down to alarm type and select briefing.
  22. thequeenscheese

scratchthis i was using a 3rd party alarm didnt realise there was an alern within the clock settind via apps..
  23. Easilyamused

Easilyamused Well-Known Member

It's actually Gorilla Glass 2
  24. Easilyamused

Easilyamused Well-Known Member

wait....you claim to know what "good" is and in the next breath you say the iPhone and it's std ear buds are good??? Lol they are the among the worst quality audio accessories ever made!
  25. mills23

mills23 Well-Known Member

can someone tell me how to get the pix not to flip?