Coolest Widgets!General

Last Updated:

1. Tamasabian

Tamasabian Well-Known Member

I think it's time for a thread on the coolest and/or most useful widgets. If there already is one of said thread, then there will be two. :p Everyone post what some of your favorite widgets are and if you have pictures you get bonus points. Begin!

Advertisement
  2. Tamasabian

Tamasabian Well-Known Member

I personally really like the battery widget from CurveFish.
  3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I like the HTC widgets and Weatherbug Elite. Other than those i don't use any other ones. I suppose the music widget would come in handy as i don't have controls on the lock screen anymore, but i don't listen to music that often.
  4. Droidcula

Droidcula Well-Known Member

OSMonitor...very useful in knowing which apps are causing most of the problems with memory and cpu usage.
  5. x531x

x531x Well-Known Member

Theres no widget for osmonitor.
  6. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

7. Elegy

Elegy Member

Im using Beautiful Widgets and i love how it looks. What i dont like is that it makes my phone slower. Returning to home from within an application takes a couple seconds... anyone else experiencing this?
  8. W4LLY

W4LLY Well-Known Member

Beautiful Smaller Home, HTC Photo Frame Widget (It shows a 2x2 picture of my puppy, and then when I click on her, it shows me my other photos!) Astrid Widget, FourSquare Widget, Meridian Music Widget
  9. Pitamakan

Pitamakan Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of the various Pure widgets ... very customizable and very useful.

And OneClick Widget is great too, for toggling basic functions. Nice graphics, and extremely customizable.
  10. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member