coping apps from droid to comp

Last Updated:

1. jlb44

jlb44 Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, so I was wondering how you can either copy an app from a droid to the comp, or how to copy an app from droid to droid. I am rooted with droidmod if that makes a difference. Please help, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Flahusky

Flahusky Well-Known Member

Arggghhhh matey looking to help a friend out? :D
    I'd say start installing apps to the sd card to make it a little easier.
    Other wise you will be spending time in root explorer and/or terminal session trying to copy all the data from the /data/app/(app_name) to some place you can get it.

3. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

If you have SDK installed on your computer check out Android Commander. I just found it this past week and it made my life so much easier. Basically, it does the ADB commands for you so you don't have to figure out the code yourself. No learning curve involved. It is free but donations are welcome.
    You can quickly save all of your apps from your phone to your computer and put them back on your phone as needed.
    You should also have Titanium Backup installed on your SD card as it will backup all of your apps+data. You can copy that to your computer from time to time for safe keeping as well and it includes your protected apps.

I got it from Android Commander