copy and paste helpGeneral

1. ebdozit

ebdozit Well-Known Member

I recently convinced a friend to switch from the iphone to the razr maxx. He is complaining about the copy and paste feature. He says the iphone is better. I dont get. What he is talking about because it seems to work fine for me. My only problem seems to be that i cant copy all of certain pages. Does the copy and paste feature have a limited number of words that can be copied at once? Also is there an app out there that anyone can tecommend?

Advertisement
    :
  2. flyingmonkeypa

flyingmonkeypa New Member

and there doesn't seem to me to be any way to paste into my facebook status... so, yeah, there might be some reason to complain...

when I see a dozen or so "copy and paste" apps on Google Play, that tells me there's trouble, too
  3. arparaspolo

arparaspolo Well-Known Member

The way I cut and paste is long press on any word where you want to copy. It will bring up two moveable bars with the word highlighted in the middle. You can then move said bars to select everything you wish to copy. Once finished, tap the highlighted area and it will bring up some options. Click copy. Tap the area where you would like to paste this into. Once the keyboard or cursor is ready, long press the area until options pop up again. Click paste. Done