• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Copy and store text conversations?

Barrygps

Lurker
Aug 31, 2012
How do I copy text conversations stored on my phone (Xperia X8) and store them on my computer?

One of my contacts has accidentally deleted the conversation we have had so I said I would see if I can copy mine and send it.

I imagine that would mean saving the texts to a pc and sending it as a document of some sort by e-mail.

Please bear in mind that I am something of a technophobe. I haven't bought any apps for my phone, for instance, and wouldn't know how to do so. In fact I take pride in knowing that 'apps' is an abbreviation of 'applications' but there my knowledge of them ends. Techno speak is likely to go right over my head so words of one syllable for this simpleton would be appreciated

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones