copy names for phone to SIMSupport

1. Ameen

Ameen Member

i need to know how to copy contact names from the phone to SIM ?
    and thanks for help me :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

The phone doesn't have this function although there are apps on the market that can. I know from your other posts you don't have market access so I think you will have to seach on one of the internet based Android sites to see if you can download one. There is one called Contact2Sim.
    Ameen likes this.
  3. RazorG6

RazorG6 New Member

Im aint 100% sure but AFAIK contacts and numbers need to be saved on the phone, u can copy numbers from the sim to the phone, but i think thats it, i got a backup program on my app's but i think thats only for apps
    Ameen likes this.
  4. Joefloater

Joefloater Active Member

I hope I understand your question correctly. Try contacts>menu>more>back up contacts>Sim card.
    Ameen and Merolas like this.
  5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Blimey, didn't know it could do that! Thanks Joe. I stand corrected on my previous post. See you do learn something new every day!

Only other query with sim card for saving numbers... doesn't it only save the name and one number? Joe perhaps you can tell me!?
    Ameen likes this.
  6. Merolas

Merolas Well-Known Member

just did it... it backs up all names and numbers
    Ameen and rosered like this.
  7. Ameen

Ameen Member

thanks all :)
  8. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Beat me to the punch on this one, LOL! The great part, the OP got what he needed through the help of this forum, and that's is what makes ours better than most. We help one another instead of flaming one another!

Good Job! I see the OP has accomplished it as well, Good Deal.........