Copy Phone Bookmarks To ComputerSupport

1. williamcmoran

williamcmoran Active Member

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a way to transfer all my phone's bookmarks (probably like 50 of them) to my computer. The only way that I've been able to find out how to do it is to physically email them to myself one by one. I would prefer not to have to do that. Does anyone know where the links are stored on the phone or know of a way to do what i'm looking for? I know google chrome can transfer chrome to phone but i was hoping for the other way around. Hopefully in bulk and not one by one. any ideas? thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. jaymf

jaymf Well-Known Member

There's a Dolphin browser add-on that can export bookmarks to the SD. Comments say it's exported as an html file, I'm not sure if you could import that a computer browser. I haven't tried it, so I can't speak to how well it works, but maybe it could do what you're looking for.
  3. fatpomp

fatpomp Well-Known Member

4. DZYR

DZYR Member

Hi,

Maybe you can try Phonemarks! (see link below)

Phonemarks: Manage Android Bookmarks Using Chrome

:)
  5. frommtj1976

frommtj1976 New Member

the easiest way if you have you bookmark in your android phone and you have been saving your bookmarks in your gmail account all you have to do is : in your browser (windows) there is a star for bookmarks push that one and a menu will pop up look into it and hit the option "manage all) and the browser will import all your bookmarks from your gmail acc. and will show them in your browser bookmarks menu... :)