Copying Phone NumbersSupport

Last Updated:

1. kennyyu

kennyyu Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok,
    So there was a couple times i wanted to copy a persons phone number from my contacts so i could txt message it to someone but, i cant do it. i guess i can send a name card but i'd rather be able to copy the contacts phone number. I try long pressing the number, but no luck. Any tips on how to do this?

Advertisement
  2. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Go into your contacts, find the contact who's number you want to copy and press on their name. Then press menu>edit, then long press on the phone number and select copy all.

kennyyu likes this.
  3. kennyyu

kennyyu Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That works... Hope they do something so we can just long press from the contact screen and copy number

4. Paycer

Paycer Well-Known Member

You can always just dial the number, end the call before it actually goes through or begins to ring, then tap on the center, green, phone/call/send icon when using the dialer and copy the number from the text entry box there. Tapping the icon when you haven't entered anything is essentially hitting re-dial, so the number that you just attempted to call shows up.

5. dlbrando

dlbrando Well-Known Member

you can also send that call as a business/contact card, that should send the name, number and other info you have in a mms. If they are right beside you and so equipped, the bump app is kinda cool

6. Paycer

Paycer Well-Known Member

@dlbrando: Please read all of OP's post.