1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Corded Jabra headset works with S3, but not S4??

1. 02befree

02befree Member

Bought three Jabra Wave corded headsets, a model that I had used previously with my Galaxy S3, but all of them are distorted when used with my S4. Strange. People can hear fine, but they come through fuzzy. They work great with S3 - tested it. Ideas? Is my headphone jack jacked? Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. allanlaw

allanlaw Well-Known Member

Does it work well with other corded headphones?
  3. 02befree

02befree Member

Yes. But the speaker went bad on it. It was a copy of a Plantronics MX series with a 3.5mm plug that I think said Verizon on it, but now when I search for any MX series, they all have 2.5mm plugs. Weird. Makes me doubt my sanity.
    Does anyone know of a similar over the ear 3.5mm corded headset they would recommend?
  4. allanlaw

allanlaw Well-Known Member

Find a friend with an iPhone, see if the earbuds that come with it work with your phone. If it works, then we know your jack is ok.