Corporate Calendar One Day off on Birthdays and AnniversariesSupport

Last Updated:

1. dbaum22101

dbaum22101 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have just reload all my data and apps to a replacement Droid. All the Corporate Calendar entries are correct EXCEPT all Birthdays and Anniversaries show up one day LATER in the Droid than in Outlook (Exchange 2007). Has anyone else seen that, and does anyone have a fix?

Advertisement
  2. Jane

Jane Member

I had the same problem before I loaded Froyo. Now that I'm on 2.2, my birthdays are anniversaries are completely gone!

3. dimantorr

dimantorr New Member

I sync my Sony Ericsson Experia PRO with Exchange through ActiveSync (I've tried ActiveSync, TouchDown, Moxier sync). Birthdays are shown one day earlier than on Exchange Server. It there any solution for it? If not, I want to change it manualy for each contact on my Android device, but I can't find any application, that can do this. Did someone find the solution? Thank you.

4. Eusibius2

Eusibius2 Well-Known Member

I noticed a similar issue this weekend with my gmail calendar. Any annually repeating event (b'day, anniv, etc...) were repeating 1 day early every year (ie: 1/15, then 1/14, then 1/13, etc...)

I looked at the event online (PC, not phone) and the option to repeat every year for xxx year was selected. Changing it to never ending resolved the issue.

That is so random. I'd call it a bug, but that's a google issue, not my phone.