General Corporate Discount

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brettlewis, May 3, 2010.

1. brettlewis

brettlewis Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Arizona
    My family might be switching to a corporate discount plan and I am looking into buying this phone. My only option is to buy it new. Does the discount apply to phone prices also?

Advertisement

2. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    FireFighter
    Villa Rica, Ga
    I renewed my plan for 2 years. I get a government discount and nothing applied to phone. Only plan and accessories.

3. jazztalker

jazztalker Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Madison, WI
    It depends on your corporate plan. When I first signed up with mine several years ago, I got awesome deals on phones, better than the 2 year contract pricing. Now, I only get a percentage off my voice plan, data plan and accessories. Either give the customer service number a call and find out, or go to here to find out:

Enter your location

4. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!
    VIP Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Male
    Yewwtah!
    The pricing for my Incredible under the corporate discount is $199 2 year, $229 1 Year, and $529 No Contract. So I save $40 on the 1 year which is what I always choose. Otherwise the 2 year and full retail are the same as every other Joe can get.

I wish they would give us a hefty full retail discount but ohhhh well.

5. brettlewis

Nov 3, 2009
    Arizona
    I know you had the droid, so how did you get a new contract?
    Im trying to see if they will let me change my droids 2 year to a one year and pay the difference. my forth droid just broke and they dont seem to care. they told me to pay full retail for a new phone! :mad:

6. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!
    VIP Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Male
    Yewwtah!

I have 3 lines and only sign one years contracts. So to get the incredible I used a line that has been eligible since last October. Then I have another line eligible in October and November this year.

Best advice I can give to anyone is never sign a 2 year contract, keep it 1 year at the most. Nobody wants to get stuck with the same phone for 2 years No matter how cool it seems at the time.

7. brettlewis

Nov 3, 2009
    Arizona
    yeah. it was fine for me when I didnt care about phones. but now that I have an android phone I know im going to want to only sign one years from now on.