Corporate Exchange Calendar names/colorsSupport

Last Updated:

1. vadnick

vadnick New Member This Topic's Starter

I added my Corporate Sync (Exchange) account, and all 11 calendars that I have at work loaded. However, they all share the same name (i.e. the name I gave the account) and color. When I view the calendars at work, they all have a unique name. I can't find a way on the phone to change these calendars' names or colors. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. thefanmyj

thefanmyj Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how to do this with the stock cal, but I was able to get this functionaly with Jorte Calendar, a free app and widget in the Market.

3. Uker

Uker Well-Known Member

Do any of your older calendar events sync? I too use Corporate Sync (Exchange) and have not been able to get my older Calendar events to come over to my Droid X.

Older means more than two months ago.

4. vadnick

vadnick New Member This Topic's Starter

Uker, Yes, mine synced back at least a couple years. If it didn't work for you, try deleting the account and recreating it. If that doesn't work, talk to your IT guy at work. There may be a setting on their server preventing syncing history beyond a certain timeframe.

5. btizzle

btizzle Well-Known Member

Has anybody figured out how to change the coloring on the Exchange events yet?

6. shri_c

shri_c New Member

I am having problem with the purple color for the Exchange calendar. Black text on Purple is very hard to read. I ahve not been able to find a way to change it. also, everytime I add my exchange account, it adds 3 otehr calendars- Anniversary, Personal and religious. I don't know where these are coming from- they are not in my Outlook or Exchange setups AFAIK