• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

corporate store vs retail store

nastynazz

Apr 17, 2012
this might sound stupid but is there a difference between these two? If so, whats it is and where can i find the nearest corporate store?

My phone is giving me some problems and i read on the forums that some of you went to the "corporate" store and they switched the phone out with a new one instead of a refurbished one.

Net
this might sound stupid but is there a difference between these two? If so, whats it is and where can i find the nearest corporate store?

My phone is giving me some problems and i read on the forums that some of you went to the "corporate" store and they switched the phone out with a new one instead of a refurbished one.

Most metro retail stores are own by its own private owner but have contracts with metro pcs to sale and activate phones,metro retail stores don't really exchange phones for the simply fact is because that owner of the store only buys so many phones to sell so he has to make his money back and some,but they also can order your phone for you takes about a week or two all depends on them lolthat's why they send everybody to the big dogg house metro cooperate so Wat that being metro cooperate is the main store for all you needs you can get a same day replacement.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones