Corporate Sync set up, but now what?Support

Last Updated:

1. CLS

CLS Member This Topic's Starter

I added my corporate account through Corporate Sync. It seemed to take just fine and appears to be set up. I checked the boxes that I wanted contacts and calender to sync and checked off the email one.

I hate to seem like an idiot here, but where and how does the calender and contacts sync and show up on my phone? Is there some other software needed here or an add on plan from Verizon?

Advertisement
  2. lds0813

lds0813 Member

Check if you have the DATA plan with Corporate Email. It is about 49.99 month

3. CLS

CLS Member This Topic's Starter

Ugh! I should have known. I know I don't have that. I don't want to pay another $20 per month for corporate email when all I really want is my Outlook Calendar and Contacts and I want them to actually Sync.

Will Touchdown do anything for me without the Corporate Email data plan add on?

4. svensett

svensett Well-Known Member

You don't need the corporate email plan. Your calendar entries should show up on the stock calendar widget or any other calendar apps you use. Contacts should show up with your normal phone contacts. If you're not seeing them, it's either a setting not right on your end or a setting on the exchange end. You may need to talk to your company's IT dept to make sure everything is set up.

5. TMack

TMack Well-Known Member

Yes, what he said. ^^^

6. 2horses

2horses Well-Known Member

Make sure you set up your account using the OWA address as your server name.