Cosmo Brings a Sex Position App to Android, I Await Google

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Someone call Steve Jobs so he can get just a tiny bit of amusement out of his seemingly-always too-serious day: Cosmopolitan – the magazine young women love and men hate to admit they love – has released a sex positions app for the Android market. I know what you’re thinking: no, this won’t help your [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

FYI, there are sex position apps in the Apple App Store, including many free ones. How those don't count as "sexually explicit" to Jobs and his ilk, I have no idea. But if they are good enough for Apple, I don't see why Google would have a problem.

3. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

Steve is too busy banning flash games, such as the ones on pbskids.org, to care.
    Sorry little monkey
    [​IMG]

4. Hrethgir

Poor little feller. Steve shouldn'ta done that, he's just a boy. Oh well, I'll be pretty much done with Jobs as soon as my DX gets here. Might keep my 3Gs to use like an iPod Touch, but I'll see.

5. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

pod: 2. Zoology A protective covering that encases the eggs of some insects and fish.

ipod touch sounds naughty. Touch your pod? ewww
    It should be banned

6. Hrethgir

Hmmm, good point, it does sound naughty, doesn't it? I always though iPod was a weird name for an MP3 player, where did that come from?

7. linux n00b

linux n00b New Member

If iPod sounds odd, then iPad should be the king of naughty. You know, it sounds like a name for certain product used by women. What they were thinking, to come up with iPad, the next version - iPad with wings.