Cosmo Brings a Sex Position App to Android, I Await Google

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Aug 19, 2010.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot
    VIP Member

Apr 12, 2008
    Someone call Steve Jobs so he can get just a tiny bit of amusement out of his seemingly-always too-serious day: Cosmopolitan – the magazine young women love and men hate to admit they love – has released a sex positions app for the Android market. I know what you’re thinking: no, this won’t help your [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Male
    Intel fab tech
    Salem, OR
    FYI, there are sex position apps in the Apple App Store, including many free ones. How those don't count as "sexually explicit" to Jobs and his ilk, I have no idea. But if they are good enough for Apple, I don't see why Google would have a problem.

3. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Steve is too busy banning flash games, such as the ones on pbskids.org, to care.
    Sorry little monkey
    [​IMG]

4. Hrethgir

Feb 16, 2010
    Male
    Intel fab tech
    Salem, OR
    Poor little feller. Steve shouldn'ta done that, he's just a boy. Oh well, I'll be pretty much done with Jobs as soon as my DX gets here. Might keep my 3Gs to use like an iPod Touch, but I'll see.

5. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    pod: 2. Zoology A protective covering that encases the eggs of some insects and fish.

ipod touch sounds naughty. Touch your pod? ewww
    It should be banned

6. Hrethgir

Feb 16, 2010
    Male
    Intel fab tech
    Salem, OR
    Hmmm, good point, it does sound naughty, doesn't it? I always though iPod was a weird name for an MP3 player, where did that come from?

7. linux n00b

linux n00b New Member

Aug 20, 2010
    If iPod sounds odd, then iPad should be the king of naughty. You know, it sounds like a name for certain product used by women. What they were thinking, to come up with iPad, the next version - iPad with wings.