Costco has Captivate now

Last Updated:

1. rlb4

rlb4 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Costco now has the Captivate online and in store for $199.99 for both new and upgrades. I know it is the same price as ATT but you do get some extra benefits. There is no upgrade fee and they give you an accessory kit. They also allow upgrades for any line of a Family Plan and will also allow you to keep your $30 unlimited data plan. The biggest advantage is that they have a 90 day return policy vs ATT's 30 day. Basically from 30-90 days you can still return the phone for a full refund(no restocking fee) but you would need to get another phone(same or different model) since you are past ATT's 30 day buyers remorse period. I think this is a big advantage because you have 2 extra months to see if ATT/Samsung fix the GPS and other issues.

Advertisement
  2. symp el

symp el Well-Known Member

I wish I new this two days ago. Oh well. I wouldn't have minded getting the free accessory pack. What came in it?

3. Nodes of Ranvier

Nodes of Ranvier Active Member

Another ideafor anyone looking to pick one of these up. I was able to price match at my local att store and get the phone for $ 99! They have it at walmart.com for that price. I'm simply printed it out and brought it to the store. Even though the deal is through lets talk.com. They couldn't figure it out and honored the price :)

4. rlb4

Was just at my Costco and in store from 7/30-8/8 they give you a $30 wireless bill credit with either a new acct or upgrade. The accessory pkg is a Handsfree Earbud, Case and a Vehicle Charger. That effectively lowers the cost to $170.

5. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

walmart has this phone for $99?

6. rlb4

Walmart goes through LetsTalk.com and there are several restrictions:
    1. They do not let you keep your plan if you have the Family Talk 550 plan(you must switch to a higher plan).
    2. It must be the primary line.

7. cbasse

cbasse Member

Got my Captivate through LetsTalk.com for $74 - upgrade phone cost was $99, and I googled "letstalk discount codes" and found one for $25 off. Best deal I saw around for an upgrade (free if new line)!

8. rlb4

If you don't fall under those restrictions then they do have a great price. Unfortunately for me I have the Family Talk 550 plan, want to upgrade both lines, and the 2nd line has the $30 unlimited data plan which I want to keep. Wirefly and LetsTalk don't allow you to keep the Family Talk 550 plan and Amazon won't let me keep the $30 unlimited data plan. So my only 2 options are Costco or ATT.