• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Could any one port this awesome ROM to A75

Could any one port this awesome ROM to A75. This rom is for alcatel 918 and the spec of that phone is almost similar to A75 expect the camera flash. If any one could port this rom it will be the best rom available for Micromax A75 ..

Rom Link and screenshots : GingerBean Version 3 Custom Rom For Alcatel 918 {IDEA ID 918} - [10/3/2014] | The Web University

Download link : G-BEAN v3 by Jarey

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hmmm the ROM looks awesome i can try to port it but i think wont be doing as if dint have time to do any developing cos of regular night shift hope if i get some time then will think on it but someone else can try to port it y dont you also post the same thing is Micromax A75 facebook group may be any member over there can also try to port it.

Reactions: vpclabs
Upvote 0
Hmmm the ROM looks awesome i can try to port it but i think wont be doing as if dint have time to do any developing cos of regular night shift hope if i get some time then will think on it but someone else can try to port it y dont you also post the same thing is Micromax A75 facebook group may be any member over there can also try to port it.
I just send a request to that group. but no one add me as a member of that group

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones