1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Couldnt get swype so got SlideIT

1. smfoley1

smfoley1 Well-Known Member

pretty nice keyboard. I havent figured out how to get double letters yet though. works just like swype from what I can see

Advertisement
    :
  2. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

In Swype you draw a circle around the letter for make it double. Not sure if it is the same.
  3. smfoley1

tried that and it seems to work but Im not sure if it is actually saying oh you want two L's or if it is just guessing the word
  4. smfoley1

I looked for swtpe and couldnt find it anywhere. Found a couple links but they were allexpired. if you know where I can get it, hook me up please
  5. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

6. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Ok, before anyone else decides to make a post talking about where to download swype outside the beta, let me just say this....

The distrbution of Swype except from the developers themselves is illegal.

It is against our policy here at Android Forums to allow posts, links or even mentions of how to obtain applications not intended for public use. This includes paid and free.

Android Forums is a strong supporter of the developer community as well as the legal system and we take things of this nature very seriously.

Carry on.
  7. bknewtype

bknewtype Well-Known Member

just tried slide it, and it works great. anyone knows how to disable the auto complete? also if would be nice if we coudl slide the keyboard down and it disapears like the regualr keyboard.