Couldn't purchase the phone

Last Updated:

1. Ashido

Ashido Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm in NY, and I went to purchase the Vibrant this morning and the representative said the discount price is not available on the Eastern coast yet, and to come back later in the day. What is this, I don't even....

Advertisement
  2. jree

jree Well-Known Member

He lies!!! The guy in front of my bought the phone for the upgrade price. So if your NY rep is telling the truth, I want to know when S FLA moved to the west coast

3. Ashido

I thought "She" was lying at first too, but I asked to see the computer screen when we were about to checkout, and the upgrade(FULL) price was "N/A" down the line. Trust me, I wasn't leaving that store without the phone unless it was out of my control like that. Bright side is, she said she would hold a phone for me so I definitely know I'm getting it today.

4. DKYang

DKYang Well-Known Member

I'm in Tampa was able to get it around 11:30am. Although I didn't pay the full upgrade price of 249.99 because the salesman looked like a newbie, so I called customer service awhile ago and got my $15 credit. Hope you can get it later!

5. Ashido

I'm going back at 3pm, if something else arises as a problem, they are going to see one pissed off customer.:mad:

6. Ashido

I got the phone omg!!!!!!:d

7. jree

jree Well-Known Member

Wow what a difference 3 hours makes. Enjoy the iClone...I mean vibrant. I love it. The live wallpapers are bad ass and the internal memory it comes with is sick. Superfast too