• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Couple General Questions

jamala00

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2011
I just purchased this yesterday, haven't even unboxed it yet. I do have a few questions just to get some opinions.

1. Does anybody have the Zaggfolio for this tablet and if so how do you like it?
When this thing is folded shut is the keyboard right against the screen?

2. Screen protector, I am not a big screen protector guy, I don't use them on my phone. Do you suggest using one on these tablets?

3. I opened the box and I know the charging cord is proprietary... Not a fan of that, but... the cord seems very short. Is there a good place to get a replacement. Also I have one of those Verizon car charging plugs for my phone that has the USB slot in it. If the phone is already plugged into this charger, can you still use the USB slot and plug in the tablet and run them both off the one plug, or does it not put out enough power to charge both at once?

I bought a 2 meter cable on Amazon for $8. About the same cost as an extension cable, with the advantage that I can leave one connected to the charger and one connected to my computer.

For the screen, it does pick up oil from fingers, so I bought a box of lens cleaner wipes at Wal-mart $5 per 100, which work great.

Boyd

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones