Couple of APPs suggestions/availabilities/questions

Last Updated:

1. ILLgodsonmatic

ILLgodsonmatic Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if these APPs were available. And if anybody was using them, maybe they can share.

-I would like to get rid of the arrow and plus on the bottom of home screen. If possible that whole bar with Arrow, Phone, and Plus.

-And also what is the best clock, weather app that would take up the least space (I guess more of a widget than app). Gracias

Advertisement
  2. KiLo11

KiLo11 Well-Known Member

the arrow and the plus r part of the htc sense ui no way to get rid of it unless u turn off the sense launcher then u just get stock android 2.1 launcher

go to youtube and search for turn off sense ui

ILLgodsonmatic likes this.
  3. ILLgodsonmatic

Thanks, pretty much does what I want. But not really still the gist i was going for. My throught-process was, if I can press menu button to access all apps and add something (why would I need the two buttons around phone). But it seems that its impossible to just get rid of those two, so no worries, no biggie

4. milk242

milk242 Member

Try out laucherpro, they have skin to match Android 2.2 to get rid of the little bar at the bottom.

I like the genie widget from the nexus one for my weather and news.

Both can be found by googling. I don't believe they are in the marketplace, but it's easy enough to install through the browser.

ILLgodsonmatic likes this.
  5. ILLgodsonmatic

ok will try it out, and see how it is.

thank you