Couple of problems with Mini ProSupport

Last Updated:

1. Ravie

Ravie Member This Topic's Starter

i have beeen using Mini pro for the past few days. Even though its a nice good phone, i am facing a few problems:
    1) The touch totally becomes unresponsive at times causing me to restart the phone.
    2) I am getting the message: "The application Home screen (process com.sonyericsson.homescreen) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". The only option to this Force Quit. Inspite of that i repeatedly got the same message, and i had to restart my phone.
    3) when i am watching a video and i get a call, the screen gets automatically locked(which is normal), but once the call gets done, the screen is stuck. None of the touch controls work and i had to again restart the phone.

Any pointers as to why these problems surface would be really helpful. Thnaks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Sarv

Sarv Member

I too have the same problems. in fact yesterday, the homescreen force close erase my widgets.
    then I read about task ending. it said that android don't need to use task ender as :
    if left idle too long, it will shut down
    when you open a new apps and the memory is not enough, it will shut down the idle one
    when you end task abruptly, problems will occur.

the last one caught my attention. I shut down my advance task killer and the result:
    my phone is now even faster
    battery drain stay the same more or less
    apps shut down if I left them idle for minutes
    but most important of all, I never receive the force close problem nor the freezing touchscreen again.

Ravie likes this.