• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Couple of problems

1c3b3rg

Lurker
Nov 3, 2011
Hello, first post on this forum. I have had a milestone for about a year now and I've loved every minute of it. Recently; however, I'm running into a few problems. For some reason I'm not able to select an option on some dialog boxes. For example when I go to clear all of my text threads: I can click delete threads and the prompt comes up "Are you sure you want to do this" and it says yes and cancel. I am not able to press either of these buttons. I hit back and then select things in the same part of the screen etc. Also when I attempt to power down my phone I can hold the button, press power off, but then when it asks if I'm sure I can't hit ok or cancel. I've got to pull the battery out every time I want to shut down. Also, when I'm in type-a-phone-number mode a few of those buttons don't seem to work either.

Is this something related to re-calibrating the touch screen? I'm totally baffled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones