Couple of quick questions..General

Last Updated:

1. gomulkaaa@yahoo.com

gomulkaaa@yahoo.com Member This Topic's Starter

1) Is there a way to allow the camera to save pictures onto the SD card, as mine does not do so?
    2) Within the Gmail app, is there a way to move messages from your inbox to other user-created folders? The Motorola Droid definitely had this option, but on the Incredible it looks like it only lets me apply a "Label", which I'm unfamiliar with, though this does not actually move the e-mail to that folder.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. CaptJager

CaptJager Well-Known Member

Open the camera app then pull the arrow on the left to the right or hot settings button.bottom left there is 2 gears click that then choose storage then sd card.
    As for the gmail I do not use the stock Email so can not comment

3. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

What application do you use for email? I've noticed the Gmail application feels a bit lacking.

4. gomulkaaa@yahoo.com

I use the "Gmail" app. I've used the same one on the Motorola Droid, but this one does seem to at least lack this option, which is quite annoying. Any recommendations for alternatives apps for Gmail?

5. russell5

russell5 Well-Known Member

Yes in the gmail app choose a message and hit menu. There is a labels option. You can choose any labels you want.

6. gomulkaaa@yahoo.com

Yeah, but I want to actually transfer e-mails from the inbox to those folders. Simply applying the labels doesn't do this.

7. dylo22

dylo22 Well-Known Member

I think gomu is referring moving emails to specific folders like in traditional email client. I didn't know that you could do that with gmail app on the droid. I always just used labels.

8. russell5

russell5 Well-Known Member

yes labels is the same as folders in gmail.

You go to labels and uncheck inbox then check what ever label you want and the email goes into that label.

I had a droid and the stock gmail app is the same.

9. answerman

answerman Well-Known Member

Hey Cap'n! Great to see another Alltel/WinMo refugee from Wisconsin who's moved on to the Android world. We haven't talked since what... the PPC-6700 days?