Couple of text message questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Mom2CrazyKids

Mom2CrazyKids Member This Topic's Starter

I have a couple of questions. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Does anyone know if you can delete a single message and not the whole conversation?

2. Sometimes after I send a text it shows that it was sent on the conversation page of that text, but on the main text page it has a little red "x" next to the text. The weird thing is, most of the time the person gets the text so I am not sure why it shows a red "x". Any ideas? It is frusterating because I never know if the person really got the text or not.

3. Last one. Sometimes when I send my sister a text, it comes up as symbols instead of letters. She said just a bunch of little squares show up. I don't know what I am doing different, if anything. Any ideas?

Thanks so much,
    Cari

Advertisement
  2. sparky07

sparky07 Well-Known Member

For # 1 - long press on the message you want to delete. A list will pop up and select delete message.

Not sure about 2 and 3. I'm using handcent for messaging and haven't experienced any problems.

3. Mom2CrazyKids

Mom2CrazyKids Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you so much sparky07!!

Anyone else have info on number 2 & 3?

Thanks,
    Cari

4. sparky07

sparky07 Well-Known Member

Have you tried using handcent? It is much more customizable than stock. Also the notifications are waaaay better. Oh yeah, and it's free.