Couple problems with my new S4Support

1. xI MikeC Ix

xI MikeC Ix Member

Okay first off I know how to get widgets on lock screen and I have them on there but when I change the lock screen to pattern it doesnt work it just does the swipe still I tried changing to all of them none works for me except the swipe i dont know if I am doing it wrong or what. Second the screen capture doesnt work for me by swiping the my hand I have it turned on and eveything and it doesnt even work for me in the demo I can however push the power button and home button and it goes just fine. Plz help me out.

Advertisement
  2. xI MikeC Ix

xI MikeC Ix Member

3. sincarafan

sincarafan Well-Known Member

I cant help you with the lock screen, but as far as the screen capture goes it can be very tricky. Sometimes it works for me and other times it doesnt. You have to slightly touch the screen to do it as you swipe your hand/palm across it.
  4. xI MikeC Ix

xI MikeC Ix Member

Thank you I actually got it now but still I need help on the lock screen is my phone dumb or something lol.
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I don't use the lock screen but let me ask you this.....are you using a different launcher that may be causing you lock screen conflict?
  6. oleb84

oleb84 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately lock screen widgets are only available on the "swipe to unlock" setting. IMO this is a really poor decision and something i hope is fixed with a future update as i am now torn between functionality and security.

The swipe to take a screen shot is very hit and miss, i have been able to do it twice. And to be honest, i didnt even know you could do it with buttons so that is great news for me!!
  7. xI MikeC Ix

xI MikeC Ix Member

I am on AT&T I just change it
  8. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

The easiest way to screen capture is to press the power button and the home button together.