Couple Questions from a New User...

Last Updated:

1. lollidandy9

lollidandy9 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Everyone...

My HTC Hero was a christmas gift from my Husband, so I'm still learning the ropes. I have 3 questions that maybe you can answer...

1) When 2.1 is released officially, does it matter what source I get it from? Sprint or where ever?

2) In your opinion, where is the best source to get updates like 2.1 from?

3) I am a SAHM. My phone carries everything I have to keep myself organized. Husband keeps asking me to get onto Twitter. But I really don't know if it's gonna be beneficial to me.

Is it something you can't live without now that you use it?

Thanks for your time and help!

Advertisement
  2. islandmixed

islandmixed Well-Known Member

i cannot anwser questions 1/2 but as for twitter hmmmm i have it on my phone and i have an account, but to be honest i dont find it great at all, i guess if you have alot of friends using it and you wanna know what they are doing every sec of the day then your love it lol...i could careless really, i prefare facebook but since its your hubby u might as well!!!

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Hey, welcome to the forums!

You should get the version from your network, so yeah from sprint. If its anything like the UK, then they should add the update to the HTC site.

See above :p

I use twitter as basically my news source. I have sports websites/newspapers on there, some music, some android news sites. They usually post news on their twitter page, so using twitter in this way is quiet cool. I have little friends on there btw, facebook is for that, but yeah try it as a news source, it works very well.