• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Couple questions & issues

Mystakilla

May 2, 2010
Im sure this may have been discussed or gone over but i seriously have no time right now to search for answers, im lucky i have time to post this thread but ive been wanting to do it and get answers.

First off, i love the phone however there are some issues ive come across.

(1) Deleting multiple messages/emails, can the emails/msgs just be selected (highlighted) all at once and deleted? its very very tedious to delete each and every one individually.

(2) While im talking about deleting emails, ive come across an issue where some emails delete but then reappear, kept trying to delete them and they kept reappearing, whats going on here?

(3) My address book is a mess, it somehow has facebook people added into all my other numbers, anyway to undo all that somehow?

(4) Clock --- Is there a app to have the clock displayed sideways while i sleep? i have the verizon belt clip and turning it so the phone lays sideways on table works perfectly BUT the clock doesnt display sideways, isnt that horrible!?

(5) How do you refresh a browser page?

(6) Voice Dialing --- I use a Blue Parrot bluetooth, the phone is not recognizing when i push the button on the parrot to voice dial someone, or isnt this phone capable of voice dialing? The blue parrot worked great on my blackberry.

Thats all i can think of right now, im sure most of them can be answered, Thanks for your time!!

(4) Clock --- Is there a app to have the clock displayed sideways while i sleep? i have the verizon belt clip and turning it so the phone lays sideways on table works perfectly BUT the clock doesnt display sideways, isnt that horrible!?
Choose desk clock. Click either Moon/Star or Desktop with the clock and they should auto rotate just like a browser or some of the other apps.
(5) How do you refresh a browser page?
refresh button the right of the URL. If no url is visible drag down from the top fo the screen, then hit refresh.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones