Couple Questions....General

Last Updated:

1. TEDKenE

TEDKenE New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello this is my first post and it comes with some questions:

First and foremost at random times my 3G is turned off even though I havent turned it off...go into the setting and it says its still on. Only way to turn it back on is to turn it off and then turn it back on? Any ideas just a problem with the phone maybe. Didnt know if anyone has encountered this problem

Second is there and application that I can use that will let me select what things will startup with a reset of the phone? Also is there an easy way to reset the phone without a battery pull? I just like to do this when unistalling apps and installing apps...always seems faster after downloading or uninstalling after I do this..

Thanks for all the help in advance and thanks too all the frequent posters for aswering a lot of questions I already had in other post.

Advertisement
  2. pittsleyb

pittsleyb Well-Known Member

ben

3. TEDKenE

TEDKenE New Member This Topic's Starter

Ben???

Also forgot to add...is there a Brightness widget that works for the Eris all of them that I have tried will adjust the brightness then the brightness will just go back to the original value in the settings menu after a second or so..thanks again

4. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

Ben quoted your post and replied to it inside the quote, read through it, good answers, not sure on the brightness widget.