vce2005 Well-Known Member

Ummmmmm, so where is the "Tweak" ????? Grinzzzzzz
  3. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

14 thousand days? Lol

Did you figure out time travel?:eek::D
  4. cwhatever

cwhatever Life Goes On Guide

yeh that is weird? prevail hasn't even been out that long:confused: don't even know if smartphones have been around that long.
  5. vce2005

Welllllllllllllllllllllllll, still no valid tweak posted to get the same result !!! hahahaha

I bet Boost would make a lot of business selling Prevails.......... Grinzzz
  6. cwhatever

i'll say just stop all working processes when not useing. i can let my phone sit for days and no power drain, or i can use phone, twitter, email, browser, messaging, ect.... and drain the battery by noon. so an extra battery is what i do, or just charge in middle of day. all that tweak stuff is just using more power, just do it yourself.
  7. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Lolz, but his screen shot shows ~40 years battery life ;):eek::D
  8. cwhatever

well you know that is the special edition one!!! only 5 where made availiable:D.LOL
  9. vce2005

Same here, sometimes I play some games or update my music via WiFi or txt stuff and the battery goes down very quick, but I am never concerned about a dead battery..... Either I am home ( charger ), or I am in the car ( car charger ) or I am out in the boonies camping and have a little power pack.....

I also never installed any of these power saving apps........ ;)
    cwhatever likes this.
  10. vce2005

Awwwwww c'mon LV, never heard of these tiny nuclear-powered-battery-cells for cell phones ?????????????? ( life span 50 - 100 years !!! ) They developed them in Area 51 !!! Grinzzzzzzz
  11. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member Contributor

If only I had the tweeks needed, think I mighta' just set a 1500a battery record. :)