• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

covenant of solitude

mrmcfatty

Lurker
Oct 31, 2012
I have been looking around and have yet to find any answers.

Currently I am in the lemming tower all the way up to 15f and there are teleporters all over and I have been through them all but none of them lead to the stairs going up. It seems like there is a pattern because sometimes when I walk into certain teleporters they take me to different teleporters than they did previously.

I have been stuck here and just cant figure it out, is there anyone out there that has got through this part?

Edit: I figured it out, floor 14 and 15 look exactly the same. In the lower right hand corner of floor 14 the teleporter takes you to floor 15. Afterwards you must use them till you reach what appears to be the start of the floor, step on the teleporter and take the stairs back down to the 14th floor, step on the teleporter and it will take you to the 15th floor with the stairs leading up and you will be at the top.

Hope that helps anyone who encounters this later

I'm having problems with the main story #33: Desperation and Hope, where I have to go look for Ellicia since there is a possiblity that she is still alive and needs to be rescued in the genie production factory (formerly Rostoria Ruins). The thing is I am already in the deepest part of the ruins, and I know this because there is this thing which replenishes the HP/MP whenever there will be a boss to fight, but I still can't find Ellicia nor is there a cut scene that indicates I am in the right place. I'm stuck here and any help will be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Not sure if I'm sposed to make a new thread to ask a new ? but can only seem to use 'reply'... How do you get the 10th piece of stone tablet? This is my 2nd time around playing this game (rare if not unheard of, for me to play a game twice!)and this time I was so careful to check.everywhere i thought i was supposed to. By the way, this game ticks almost all of my boxes. The cryptic type mazea are almost good enough to tick all. Please won't someone make a game like this but add Sphinx-like riddles, puzzles and cryptic puzzles? I long for the days when RPGs were not just- Go there, kill that, build up levels. Ps sorry for length i'll try to be more concise if i post again.

Upvote 0
Not sure if I'm sposed to make a new thread to ask a new ? but can only seem to use 'reply'
It's okay. :) For future reference, there are 'new thread' buttons near the top and bottom of the forum page. On this forum's main page, there's a button right above where it says "Threads in Forum : Android Games."

By the way, this game ticks almost all of my boxes. The cryptic type mazea are almost good enough to tick all. Please won't someone make a game like this but add Sphinx-like riddles, puzzles and cryptic puzzles? I long for the days when RPGs were not just- Go there, kill that, build up levels
I know what you mean.

Ps sorry for length i'll try to be more concise if i post again.
Not a problem. You should see some of MY posts! :eek: :D

Upvote 0
Not sure if I'm sposed to make a new thread to ask a new ? but can only seem to use 'reply'... How do you get the 10th piece of stone tablet? This is my 2nd time around playing this game (rare if not unheard of, for me to play a game twice!)and this time I was so careful to check.everywhere i thought i was supposed to. By the way, this game ticks almost all of my boxes. The cryptic type mazea are almost good enough to tick all. Please won't someone make a game like this but add Sphinx-like riddles, puzzles and cryptic puzzles? I long for the days when RPGs were not just- Go there, kill that, build up levels. Ps sorry for length i'll try to be more concise if i post again.
How did you rescue Elicia? All members of my team are at level 51 and the boss wipes me out every time!

Upvote 0
I'm having problems with the main story #33: Desperation and Hope, where I have to go look for Ellicia since there is a possiblity that she is still alive and needs to be rescued in the genie production factory (formerly Rostoria Ruins). The thing is I am already in the deepest part of the ruins, and I know this because there is this thing which replenishes the HP/MP whenever there will be a boss to fight, but I still can't find Ellicia nor is there a cut scene that indicates I am in the right place. I'm stuck here and any help will be appreciated.

If you look to the left there should be a moving platform. Use it then go up. After a cut scene you will have a very tough boss battle. My party is LV51 and I still get wiped out.
Hope this helps.
Sorry, this is for the last (?) boss.

I think you just walk straight up. If a genie guard jumps you then you are going the right way. After the fight keep going up then you should see Ellicia.

Upvote 0
Hi,
I'm in cave of trials right now and got stuck. I took the left path (where the ice skating area is) and have reached a place where both fire and ice elements are on the floor (either you have to slide or get damaged when walking on fire).

I saw a stairway on top center of the map but just cant reach there. I'll always end up at top right corner of the map instead.

Any help?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones