Cover and screen protectorAccessories

Last Updated:

1. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 8, 2010
    I'm getting my Evo at the end of the month and am putting together my accessory list right now.

I've already decided on a case. I'm going to be getting whatever Otterbox comes out with when they finally get caught up. But I'm going to need something decent in the mean time. What's a good case fairly comparable to Otterbox quality that I should get until I can get what I want?

Also, what are the screen protectors like that come with Otterbox cases? Are they any good or should I go with another company for the screen. I keep seeing GhostArmor mentioned everywhere but I've never heard of them. I've always used InvisibleSheild covers on my previous HTC phones just because of how delicate the screens are. I hear the Evo has a really tough screen so I should focus more on smoothness for easy finger movement and clarity for video quality.

In short. What's a quality case until Otterbox releases one? What are Otterbox included screen protectors like? What's the ideal screen protector for capacitive screens?