cover for Motorola Droid

Last Updated:

1. The Third

The Third Active Member This Topic's Starter

I purchase a Body Glove cover for my new Droid back in November. It has been pretty good until last night. As I was downing a pint at my local pub I received a call from a friend. As I reached for my phone the top portion of the aforementioned cover fell off. I snapped it back on but now it will not stay on. I have not mistreated my phone or it's cover. I would have expected the cover to last longer that 5 months. I call Verizon and they said they would replace it but I am wondering how long the new one will last.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a better one that I may replace it with?

Advertisement
  2. jamo

jamo Well-Known Member

Otterbox is coming out with one soon, so says their website. I haven't seen a better one; I bought the Body Glove, but I hate it for two reasons: 1) I feel like I'm going to break my phone whenever I'm taking it off and 2) it makes the phone huge while in-pocket.

3. Jinnai

Jinnai Well-Known Member

I'm using the Innocase from Seidio, and I've been happy with it so far. It easy to put on or take off, depending, and they make car/home docks designed for the Droid + case, and a case that works with their extended battery. Not cheap, but it's protected mine from a couple of accidental drops so far :D.

4. warrior21

warrior21 Active Member

+1 on the seidio innocase. I've tried a few and this is the one I am sticking with. You can find them for about $35 on ebay including the holster.

5. finnaginagain

finnaginagain Well-Known Member

im debating between waiting on the otterbox which i know will be good or going ahead and getting the seidio case