1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Cows Don't Fly, or do they?

Last Updated:

1. tom_hyperbees

tom_hyperbees Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

If you are into beautiful games, eye-candy graphics and catchy music I have something just for you - Cows Don't Fly

You and me know how boring a game descriptions could be, so lets jump straight into the game. Meet uber-cute Cutie, the main character of Cows Don't Fly.

Cows Don't Fly

Sweet, isn't it? Or maybe you want to have a go and try Cows Don't Fly yourself, here is a demo accessible through a browser. You will have to install Unity Player though.

I also have some screenshots for you:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What's more - we have Feint achievements and leaderboards, two game modes and 15 levels waiting for you!

Please note the game is targeted at high-end devices, so unfortunately some of you may not find it on Android Market.

Cows Don't Fly costs ~$2.4 (

Advertisement
  2. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Neat looking game

3. hydralisk

hydralisk Well-Known Member

When i open it on my Epic 4g (Galaxy S phone), it shows the loading screen, feint welcomes me back, and the app then crashes to the home screen with no message.

Works fine on the EVO but the graphics look pretty low-res for a game targeted at "high end phones." Looked pretty pixelated on the EVO.

Uninstalled and refunded until I see comments about it working on the Epic.

4. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Graphics don't make much of a difference to me. The game itself has to be good. Will try it out and get back to you...if it is free or has a trial version.
    Well, one visit shows no trial version(in the Market) but they do show a link to their website that is supposed to have a lite version...
    Didn't see a lite version on their site. Only some download that isn't compatible with the phone (???)