CP3 wants a trade to Knicks!!

1. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

Man if this happens, i will be like a lil kid getting his first piece of tail!

Check the ESPN article HERE

Advertisement
  2. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

I dunno what the rules are in the NBA for trading and etc.. but it most likely will NOT happen at least not this season
  3. BiGMERF

it can happen anytime before the feb trade deadline papa :)
  4. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

And just what assets do the Knicks have that might entice New Or. to make this trade? I don't see it.
  5. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

Just b/c it CAN happen doesn't mean it WILL.

Exactly. What do the Knicks have to offer to New Orleans in order for a trade like this to happen? For a player of Chris Paul's caliber, they would have to give up a hell of a lot which I don't think they have.
  6. BiGMERF

let the gm's figure that out! if it coudnt happen then im sure he wouldnt even play himself by making them his number one choice
  7. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I damn sure hope it doesn't happen. The Rockets have the knicks 1st rd pick as long as it's a lottery pick.

Now is not the time for the Knicks to start believing in themselves.
  8. BiGMERF

why do i not feel bad for you?!
  9. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

CP3, Amare Stoudemire, and Carmelo Anthony would be one sick combo.

Pair that with the Heat, LA, and up n' coming Oklahoma Thunder - and the NBA will be very fun.
  10. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Knicks could trade curry as a cap dump, I doubt he is resigned next year anyways, and just give away picks to NO. If CP3 wants to be traded they might as well take what they can get... I don't see Paul being the kinda guy that would go on strike till he is traded like you see in the NFL so often.
  11. eyebeam

12. VegasOnAcid

He said Mavs and Trailblazers too. Would be nice to keep him in the west.

I hope this does not turn into some ongoing nonsense story that ends in an hour long special "The Trade." The way pro athletes act sometimes is so f'n ridiculous...
  13. eyebeam

VOA - I couldn't agree more. For a good read on the matter check out this article. I hope CP3 does...

Paul bends to King James - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
  14. VegasOnAcid

Ya I was just reading this too.. When was the turning point.. this kinda behavior was pretty rare or NFL exclusive for a long time. As much as I hate the Lakers and Kobe, its nice to see him stay in LA and stick it out (Even tho he was still in a pretty damn good situation 03-09), not a fan of his refusing to play for Charlotte tho.