Cracked camera lense....it was inevitable

Last Updated:

1. Zameus

Zameus Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I first purchased my phone at Best Buy and was admiring in aw the sheer beauty and technology I was holding within my hands, I noticed the one main design flaw....the proturding camera lens. Then, I told myslef this lens is going to get cracked or scratch rather easily. Well....after only 3 weeks, I have noticed a crack going across the bottom part of my lens. It doesn't interfere with the quality of my photos or video, but it just bugs me to see that crack there. I don't know when I did it. Obviously it happened inadvertantly while placing my phone down somewhere.

So, be careful guys, I hope Sprint come out with a new release in the future or some kind of custom case to protect this minor design flaw. Well...I hope I can exchange this with Best Buy within their 30 day return policy and don't force me to ship it out for repairs. :(

Advertisement
  2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

You might be better to keep that one and send it out for a new lens. No telling what flaws a new one might have.
    Although it doesn't seem to affect my photos, I also have noticed a small scratch on the bottom part of my camera lens. As you said, it is somewhat inevitable.