cracked screen HELP!!

Last Updated:

1. dhutson86

dhutson86 New Member

I bought an Android touchpad online and within a week dropped it and cracked the screen in two places. Now the touch screen won't work. I boutht it on craislist so no luck finding the company to get replacement part. Hoping someone here can help me find one. The model # just says generic and the box just says mid

Advertisement
  2. srmccoy

srmccoy Well-Known Member

You're definitely going to have to give us more information. As it stands, I have no idea what you're talking about other than a broken screen on some mystery device. Is it a phone or tablet? Something else?
  3. Unfortunately theres nothing you can do except try to fix it. If you dont know what kind of tablet it is, or who makes it, maybe you shouldnt have bought it.
  4. sirwally

sirwally Member

Post a pic, or do some research and find out which device it is. There are only a handful of tablets, which are then rebranded to high heaven. The Apad is the most common one I have seen rebranded by tons of companies. Check sites like DealExreme com or euogo.com and see if you can identify your tablet. I wouldn't be surprised if it is more trouble than it is worth, but hopefully you'll find the answer you are looking for.
  5. dhutson86

dhutson86 New Member

It is a tablet and it does say Android and has the little green guy at start up so I didn't doubt the guy I bought it from. It has a 7 in screen. thank you all for trying to help me
  6. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

You will need two rolls of duct tape, some tinfoil, and a hand held torch.

Or $100 to buy a new one...whichever is easier.