• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cracked screen HELP!!

dhutson86

Lurker
Nov 1, 2010
I bought an Android touchpad online and within a week dropped it and cracked the screen in two places. Now the touch screen won't work. I boutht it on craislist so no luck finding the company to get replacement part. Hoping someone here can help me find one. The model # just says generic and the box just says mid

Post a pic, or do some research and find out which device it is. There are only a handful of tablets, which are then rebranded to high heaven. The Apad is the most common one I have seen rebranded by tons of companies. Check sites like DealExreme com or euogo.com and see if you can identify your tablet. I wouldn't be surprised if it is more trouble than it is worth, but hopefully you'll find the answer you are looking for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones