1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

craigsnotifica app for Craigslist .... a must have

Last Updated:

1. inphoenix

inphoenix Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

craigsnotifica

If you use Craigslist this is a must have app. It is free and simple to use. You can setup a search with a keyword and choose a frequnecy at which you would like to check Craigslist. You can choose how you would like to be notified. You can see the pics from listing and email the person directly from your phone by hitting the icon. Really neat app.

I know that the author of this app is also on this board. So, many thanks to you Rafael. :)

Attached Files:

• cl.png
      cl.png
      File size:
      963 bytes
      Views:

Advertisement
  2. Squiggy

Squiggy Well-Known Member

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks to notify me of house rentals in a particular area as well as jobs. Lets you get very specific about what you want to be notified about. Great app.

3. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. My current job ends at the end of April, and this will be very helpful with my job hunt!

4. mufumbo

mufumbo Member

hi guys

my name is Rafael and i am the developer of craigsnotifica.

Thank you so much for this feedback! Any new ideas and feedback is very important for me. Since i do this in my free time I like to develop the features knowing what the users really want, opposed to invent features that people may not want. So any idea is really appreciated.

I didn't had an android phone, so the usability on the app was depending only on feedbacks of the users. Fortunately two weeks ago I have received a nexus one from google and i am very happy :)

thanks!
    rafa

5. mufumbo

mufumbo Member

by the way guys, please try my new free app called "buzzbox top news filter".
    The idea of buzzbox is to personalize the way you read to news.

For check more about it please visit Android application - BuzzBox

I hope that you enjoy this too. :)