crap about my sister new phone.Support

Last Updated:

1. austin1195

austin1195 New Member This Topic's Starter

my sister just recently used her 200 $ on birthday money to buy a phone off craigslist.. so we went and bought the phone.. later when i try to activate the phone. it wont activate.. we find out that the guy switched to verizon and didnt finish paying his sprint so this phone is locked on to his sprint account and doensnt work.. all she can do is use data through our wifi... is there any way i can get sprint to take it off hold and diactivate it from his account. and put it on mine...:mad::mad::confused::confused::(. or any other option.

Advertisement
  2. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

bitch, whine and fight. that is the only way to get any customer service to do anything

3. arrows83

arrows83 Active Member

i agree with emo. I recommend asking for a manager in charge over the customer service line and do as emo suggested. If all else fails, flash it to another small carrier, sell it and get your money back.

4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

With things like this, they are pretty firm. Kind of a stupid practice IMO though. That's why you always check the ESN at the Sprint store beforebexchanging money.

That being said, go through *2 (or *4, i forget) and press the number that says "disconnect service". This will take you to a retentions rep. Explain to them the situation, and on ATT or Tmobile you wouldn't have this problem, and threaten to leave if you have to.

Above all, be NICE to EVERYONE, or else you'll get NOWHERE.

5. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

tell them punishing you is never going to get that other guy to pay his bill. but it will get you to stop giving them money too.