Crap...Support

Last Updated:

1. Storm613

Storm613 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So today I was going to bump charge my phone and when I shut it off, it automatically came back on. (My dinc is rooted, running Skyraider.. I Forget which version, but its not the latest) When it came back it kept showing me all my apps force closing... and when I try to start an app it force closes... I can run handcent and make phonecalls... I can also run the stock internet app... thats about it... It also says "Problem Loading" where all my widgets are... What's going on here? I'm thinking if I get Titanium Backup running, I can just restore it and everything will be okay, but If that doesn't work I'm just going to unroot and then re root it...

Anyone know what happened?

Advertisement
  2. MrPenguin

MrPenguin Member

When I restore a nandroid backup, the widgets display like you're seeing them. I just remove them, and replace them. If you have a titanium backup, try a nandroid restore and see what happens. I am running SkyRaider 3.0 RC2 Vanilla, nothing like that has happened. I also ran 2.5.2 before this.

3. cooksalot

cooksalot Well-Known Member

Don't know what causes it, but I had to do a nandroid restore. Then I finally had to restore to an older backup that was a different Rom. I think each phone has it's own personality like we do, and my phone just isn't a Sky Raider phone. You do make regular backups right??

4. Storm613

Storm613 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

titanium backup fixed the problem.

And yes, my phone does a scheduled backup every night.

5. cooksalot

cooksalot Well-Known Member

Awesome!