• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

crazy youtube app,PLEASE HELP

okay i have a lg optimus one for about 1 year,so i know what it can do and how to use it.
i have a youtube account and when i first bought my phone i managed to log in on my youtube account using my youtube application.but then it started asking me for a password whenever i got on my account and if i type my current password,it wont let me in.this happened 3 months ago for the first time.
i did some research and found out that it was about 2 step verification and app specific password.soon,android market got the same prob.log in,it will accept your pass and username,then ask for another password and if you type your pass it wont work,it will just refresh and nothing will happen.so,i went to google accounts,logged in to my account which uses android marked,generated a password for market and it worked.now im logged on my android marked without any problems!
youtube on the other hand is driving me crazy.my main youtube adress is @yahoo.com(it says so on youtube.com at account settings/email settings).so,i went on google accounts,generated a pass for youtube.it wouldnt work.i changed email to another yahoo.com.wouldnt work again.
i tried changing my email to a @gmail.com but it wouldnt let me change it.

i tried almost everything,and i still cant fix it.can anyone help me with this please?i want my account back!

PS:eek:n desktop i can log in on my account.if i use youtube on my mobile(using the browser,not the app),it will work and wont ask me for another password.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones