[CRBoGR][ROM]KitKat Explosion v2.0

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Developer

2. Etwizzy

Etwizzy Well-Known Member

This looks awesome I can't wait to tinker with this baby. Love all the work you guys put in to this phone. Big BIG THANKS!! YOU GUYS ROCK!
    kskillz and Slayer72 like this.
  3. Slayer72

Lol np but thanks for the praises man, we do this for a hobby like most Devs on here but we enjoy what we do, we are glad that we're able to bring you guys new and different customizations to this rom and we love that you guys are/will enjoy it :D :car:
    kskillz likes this.
  4. Etwizzy

I would love to be a part of your team in any way so whatever I can do to help please let me know. I love technology and learning new things so give me a ring anytime. I sent you an add on g+ elex1984 is me.
    Slayer72 likes this.
  5. timghorton

timghorton Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the hard work, much respect due

Tim
    mike_538, kskillz and Slayer72 like this.
  6. Quentin638

Quentin638 Well-Known Member

Wheres the download link?
  7. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

[​IMG]
    :D:D:D:D
  8. Slayer72

The DL link will be posted as soon as we're done with adjustments and implementations, still working out a few kinks and shouldn't be too much longer, I'll keep you guys posted... I want to take this opportunity to thank you guys for your much appreciated interest in this rom, we enjoy doing what we do to bring you a much improved user experience on this awesome piece of work... So please be patient and the much awaited masterpiece will surface just as soon as we can get things wrapped up for it, trust me, it will be truly worth the wait... :D :smokingsomb:
  9. Etwizzy

:sly::sly::sly::p:p:D:p I can't wait
    Slayer72 likes this.
  10. Slayer72

Just got the new ported FaceUnlock with "Blink to unlock" working in the rom last night, it will be added as an optional CWM install at the time that I post the rom DL link, just a tidbit to keep you guys aware that we are indeed getting close :D :smokingsomb: :car:
    irishobo likes this.
  11. pyro_guy0001

pyro_guy0001 Well-Known Member

Looks badass.
    Slayer72 likes this.
  12. Slayer72

Thanks Pyro, we also just got the voice function for Google Now fixed to where when you say "Ok Google" from anywhere on the phone it will activate and then you can ask it or tell it what you want it to do :D :car:

Props to K Rize for that one :D :smokingsomb:
  13. Quentin638

Estimate on when the ROM will be out?
  14. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Rule number 1 NEVER ask for an eta. These guys do this for free. As soon as they feel its ready for the general public it will be released. At this moment the eta is "real soon"

I know I wouldn't want the release rushed (<---pun) and end up with a partially functional rom :)
    DaisFlaque, Etwizzy, Slayer72 and 2 others like this.
  15. pyro_guy0001

Well I can be a tester or whatever. Just can't wait, seems amazing y'all ported kitkat goodness to the Lil Rush
    Slayer72 likes this.
  16. Slayer72

17. Slayer72

This is very true, and thank you for your guidance LV, it's greatly appreciated...

As LV has stated, me and K Rize and our Beta Testers Group are working some things out within the rom at this point in time, we're also trying to make sure things are working properly so it will bring you the utmost best user experience possible, sometimes fine tuning things takes a little time but I PROMISE you guys you won't regret the wait, we just want to make absolutely sure that everything is set and performing to their potential and we also wanna see if there is anything else that we could possibly add to the rom for a little more spunk, but at this point things seem to be moving along pretty good, I'll talk to my team and see if we can get everything wrapped up pretty soon so we can make the release go live on the thread here, stay tuned... KitKat Sweetness is on the horizon!! Muahahaha!!! :D :smokingsomb: :car:
  18. Quentin638

I didn't know there were rules
  19. Slayer72

There isn't, it's basically his rule and everyone else's that goes by it, but it's just customary not to ask for an ETA for releases cause it makes the Devs uncomfortable and could delay the release a lot longer, although we are working on KitKat Explosion Rom v2.0 as quick as we can it seems that everything takes time, we want each release to be as close to perfect as we can get it (cause nothing in this world is perfect) but in doing so it requires patience from our faithful users so we can do what we gotta do to get it done, don't worry, you're fine, it may seem like what people say on here is being said in an inconspicuous manner but trust me it sounds like that probably because they've had to say it over and over again, like I said it's not you, you probably didn't know not to do that, but anyway that's my 2 cents for the night... Goodnight people, I'll see you guys later on... <<PEACE!!>>
    Quentin638 likes this.
  20. Etwizzy

(About to explode from the anticipation):cool::D:cool::D:p;)
    Slayer72 and kskillz like this.
  21. kskillz

kskillz Well-Known Member

Its going to be worth the wait...
    Slayer72 likes this.
  22. Slayer72

We are working diligently guys, hang tight...
  23. pyro_guy0001

I want to try the 4.4 home screen, it seems badass, and hangouts :) can't wait... Oh yea I have too Lol I can wait just exciting to have that kitkat goodness
    Slayer72 likes this.
  24. turtle187

turtle187 Well-Known Member

I haven't tried any of the roms since we got JB but I think this will be the one looks great good job all
    kskillz and Slayer72 like this.