• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Creaking sounds in Videos

jb4kats

Oct 27, 2009
Bluegrass State
Ok, this is going to be hard to describe but I will try and do the best I can so that you understand.
I love this phone. It is so close to the Note 2 and I love it too but I wanted just a tad smaller phone without having to learn how to use another phone and this fit the spot.
My problem pertains to using the camera/video. I actually don't hear the creaking noise until I go to playback. I noticed that when I either zoom in or out, pause/record/ and volume up or down it when I hear this creaking or light tapping noise. The screen doesn't feel loose but I am wondering if there isn't something loose under the screen that when you press on the screen the recorder picks it up and that is why I only hear it on playback? I actually called Samsung and asked them and she suggested I return it and exchange it but I am afraid it will probably be on backorder and it will take forever to get one.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones